Accounting and Audit division provides advisory to institutions and companies on financial statements and auditing, as for instance:
- consultancy on themes regarding the national and international accounting standards;
- assets and liabilities evaluation for the financial statements, as for example: impairment test and purchase price allocation;
- consolidated and separate financial statements, inclusive of notes and relating reports;
- keeping ordinary and streamlined accounting books;
- tax fulfillment and filings.